Before all of the Christmas recipes start rolling in, we gotta give pumpkin spice latte a little bit more love don’t ya think? Heck yes!
If you aren’t ready to give up the pumpkin spice, then try this vegan chocolate pumpkin spice latte. It tastes better than your favorite coffee house drink. The velvety-chocolate flavor elevates the taste and the simple ingredients make it easy for you to whip up as often as you’d like all November long. I make it with healthy ingredients, no refined sugar or other yucky additives.
Guys, this is my new favorite fall latte recipe. Move over Pumpkin Spice Latte. Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte is my jam! You cant deny the nostalgia of pumpkin spice during Fall.
It signifies that the holidays are upon us and that the warm fuzzy feeling of slowing down, bundling up, getting cozy and enjoying family time is here.
This delicious latte gives you that warm fuzzy feeling and more…because hey it has chocolate!!!
I make this latte with unsweetened cashew milk. I like using cashew milk better than almond milk because it is creamier and more luscious.
Next, comes the pumpkin purée, cocoa powder, and the delicious pumpkin pie spices. I use organic, canned pumpkin puree from Trader Joes. Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte is a healthy treat you can indulge in guilt-free as frequently as you’d like.
Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Would love for you to try this recipe…and when you do, please snap a pic and share it on Instagram using #miss_nutritionista and tag @miss_nutritionista in your pics so I can find you. (That guarantees I’ll see your pic and give you props by featuring it in my Instagram Feed! )
P.S.S If you liked this recipe, you will also love my classic, Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe as well. Check out the recipe and find out why you will NEVER order Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks ever again !!!!!Print
Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte
This healthy, vegan chocolate pumpkin spice latte tastes better than your favorite coffee house drink. The velvety-chocolate flavor elevates the taste and the simple ingredients make it easy for you to whip up as often as you’d like. With pantry-ready ingredients, it is healthy and delicious.
- 1 cup (240mL) unsweetened cashew milk
- 3 tbsp (15g) canned, unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or mix your own with ( 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon, a pinch of ground nutmeg, ginger, and cloves)
- Organic Brown Sugar, Stevia or Monk Fruit Extract to taste.
- 1/2 cup fresh brewed black coffee or double espresso shot
- Add the cashew milk, pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice and sweetener of choice to a small pot. Warm over medium heat, stirring frequently with a whisk, until the powders have dissolved and the milk is hot.
- Make the coffee beforehand and add the coffee to a mug.
- Pour the hot mixture from the pot over the coffee.
- For an extra treat, dress cup with a spoonful of coconut whipped cream.